If a user wants to create individual DevOps tool then he can provision Standalone Tools from App42 DevOps.
List of standalone tools that can be provisioned:
If user has already created Key Pair, then skip Key Pair Generation.
Key Pair Generation
As part of DevOps solution, we are providing a public/private key authentication to provide secure shell connections.
Steps to create Key-Pair on App42 DevOps:
- 1.Login to http://devopshq.shephertz.com.
- 2.Go to Key Section on left menu.
- 3.Click on Create Key Pair.
- 4.Enter Key Name and click on Submit button.
- 5. It will prompt the user to save private key.
Steps to Provision Standalone Tools:
- 1.Login to http://devopshq.shephertz.com
- 2.Go to Standalone Tools on left menu.
- 3.Click on Create App.
- 4.Select the tool that user wants to provision.
- 5.Enter App name, Region and Choose configuration(vCPU, Memory,Storage).
- 6.Select Key Pair which user has created earlier.
- 7.After choosing Key Pair, the public key will be transferred to server/resource. Using the private key that is already saved while creating Key Pair, user can have access to server/resources.
- 8.Click on Submit and user’s hosted application server for the requested resource will be created.